- This new SmartSee Wireless display adapter is built with an extendable HDMI connection, which overcomes the former generation’s shortcoming. RAM Dual core chipset provides power. H.265/HEVC decoder is supported, as well as 4K (3840 x 2160) and 1080P resolutions. On Android devices, Google Home App casting is supported, as well as Google Brower casting on Windows. In Miracast Airplay DLNA Modes, there is no need to switch.
- Setup for iOS Users’ is a step-by-step guide to getting your iPhone or iPad
Connect Mirascreen Dongle to your iOS device’s WiFi list, b. Connect to wifi internet using IP address 192.168.203.1 in a browser, c. Confirm your phone is linked to the same wifi. Use Airplay Mirroring to cast your iOS screen to your TV wirelessly. Now you see what shows on your iOS device on TV.
- To cast your device to TV, open the Miracast app on your Android device and pick Anycast. If you are unfamiliar with Miracast, you may download the “EZMira” App by scanning the QR code on the screen. Once downloaded, use the “EZMira” App to connect to Anycast, and it will walk you through the process. Your tiny screen is now reflected on the large screen.
- Miracast, Airplay, and DLNA are all supported. Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+, MacOS 10+, and Windows 8.1+ are all supported (must be Miracast enabled, please check that first). During a gathering of friends or a family reunion, you may wirelessly transfer photographs, videos, or movies from your phone or tablet on your large screen. In a conference or school, project a presentation or files onto a large screen. Support Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO, and Hulu Plus sky on demand.
- We will update the firmware from the cloud server on a regular basis to add features and improve compatibility. Simply connect this dongle to your wifi and it will be upgraded automatically, allowing you to use it with the most recent version of your iOS/Android/Windows device at any time. Our firm will update the dongle version within one week of Apple or Android updating the system. Only our firm has the ability to accomplish so in a timely manner in the market.
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, WiFi|
|Video Output Resolution||1920×1080 Pixels|