Unlike the Google G2/G3 version, which only supports Push, Airplay, and Miracast mode, this upgraded G6 version enables Youtube, Google, and other games, videos, and movie sites, and is compatible with Android OS 4.0, IOS 6.0, Mac OS X, Win7, and Windows XP.
- With HDMI-compliant Full HD 1080P output and quicker processing speed, you can enjoy the ultimate home theatre experience. Selection of several modes
- Design for home theatre, PPT presentation, Game, and video meeting, Miracast / DLNA / Airplay / Airplay Mirroring
- Play and Plug
- There’s no need for an app or a driver; there are only three steps to enjoying video on a big screen: Plug->Connect->Mirroring. If you don’t follow the steps in the photos exactly, it won’t work.
- Wireless Transmission with High Performance
- Built-in WiFi module supports 2.4GHz WiFi, allowing for the wireless display of online and local content such as video, audio, photos, Office files, and websites.
- Upgrade to Online Support
When a new version of the dongle server is available, the dongle will automatically upgrade if it is in network mode.
- The main processor is a dual-core Cortex A7 processor. Linux 3.0.8 (up to 1.5GHz)
- Yes, there is an online update.
- MKV, WMV / VC-1 SP / MP/ AP, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, H.265, Real Video 8 / 9 /1 0, Up to 1080P are supported video formats.
- MP1 / MP2 / MP3 / WMA / OGG / ADPCM-WAV / PCM-WAV / AAC are all supported audio formats.
- GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIF, JPG, and TIFF are all supported photo formats.
- Youtube, Hulu, IMDb, Twitch, RedBull, Spotify, CBS, Showtime Networks, Pandora, WatchESPN, iHeartRadio, and others are examples of support applications.