F3 Drone GPS 4K 5G WiFi
- F3 model
- 2.4G / 5G frequency
- Channel number: 4CH
- axis G: 6 axis
- Battery capacity: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-ion (included)
- 3 x 1.5 AAA batteries for the transmitter (not included)
- Flight duration: 23–25 minutes
- Time to charge: 120-180 minutes
- Distance between the remote control and the device: 300-500m
- Flying weight: about 240g (including battery)
- Silver in color
- Optional camera: 2.4GWIFI 1080P / 2.4G WiFi 4K HD / WiFi 5G 4K HD
- 120° wide angle field of view
- 1080P resolution:
- 1920 x 1080 pixels (save on mobile phone)
- 1920 x 1080 video (save on phone)
- 4K resolution:
- 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 3840 * 1080 video
- APK: (Supports iOS 6 or higher, as well as Android 4.4 or higher platforms.)
- It is small and simple to transport due to its folding arms.
- GPS location mode allows for more precise flying.
- With a 5G / 2.4G wifi feature, it can be connected to an APP or APK system to capture photographs/movies and transfer images in real-time using the mobile phone camera.
- It can give stable flight thanks to the altitude hold mode capability. The plane will fly in circles as a result of the orbital motion, offering a cooler shooting viewpoint.
- In waypoint flight mode, just create a route on the screen and use the helicopter to follow it.
- Comes with an auto-return function. When the controller signal is lost, the aircraft will return to the takeoff location using the GPS trajectory.
- The flying time is up to 25 minutes when using a 7.4V 2000mAh battery.
- Headless mode eliminates the need to change aircraft position prior to flying.
- With the one-click back function, you can simply return home.
- Takeoff and landing with a single click. With a single button press, the drone will take off or return to the take-off location.
- Complete with low power and overcurrent safety.
- 2.4GHz technology is used for anti-interference.
- You may fly up, down, forward, backward, left, and right through the four channels.
- A six-axis gyroscope for improved flying stability and control.
- It includes three flight speed switch settings to make flying more enjoyable.
- The fuselage of the quadrotor is composed of high-strength, high-strength engineered polymers that are light and durable.
Up and down, forward and backward, left and right Lateral Flight, Flight Speed Level 3, LED Light, GPS Positioning, Follow Me, Flight Around, Waypoint Flight, Altitude Hold Mode, Headless Mode One-button return, one-button take-off and landing, WiFi FPV, camera, and video